- Four days of support, with one day dedicated to visiting your location for a comprehensive gap analysis. The remaining days of support can be utilised either on site or remotely, as best suits the needs of your business.
- A total of 12 hours of telephone/email support, which can be used in 15-minute increments, is available to you during the duration of your contract, and can be used at any time.
- H&S Policy review: one per annum any updates required shall be charged separately.
- Legal Updates and regular newsletters.
- You will have access to a client only section of our website, which enables you to print or download free guidance documents and posters.
- You will receive 15 E-Learning Credits that can be used to book a variety of E-Learning courses online. These courses are perfect for remote workers to complete on tablets or mobile devices, or for when it's difficult to schedule in-person training. This is an effective way to ensure your employees receive the necessary training for their roles.
Gold Competent Person Package